Bank Holiday Monday 01st of January 2021
THE SURGERY WILL BE CLOSED ON Friday 01/01/2020 Please ring on 020-3770 1888 (Loxford polyclinic from 8am to 8pm) WE WILL RE-OPEN ON Monday 4th January 2021
When GP surgery is closed and you need healthcare advice from Saturday 8am to 8pm please call on 020-3770 1888 weekend & bank holiday & 18.30pm – 08.00am weekdays or anytime over
EMERGENCY SERVICES WILL BE RUN BY NHS 111
London Ambulance Service and our local hospitals are extremely busy. Please support our staff by only calling 999 in an emergency.
If you feel unwell and it is not an emergency please call your GP. If your GP isn’t open and it is urgent please visit nhs.uk/111
- The NHS in London will be extremely busy this weekend, but help is available for those who need urgent care.
- If you need to speak to a GP, please call the GP Access hub service on 020 3770 1888 between 8am and 8pm every day.
- At other times, please visit 111.nhs.uk or call 111 if you don’t have online access
- Many local pharmacies are open this weekend. You can find details online on the NHS England website.
- Please remember that both A&E and 999 are available for emergencies only
- If you or someone you live with has any of the main coronavirus symptoms (a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change in taste/smell):
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Call freephone number 119 or book at nhs.uk/coronavirus
- Stay at home and follow the guidance on isolation at nhs.uk/coronavirus
- If your symptoms worsen, or you feel that you can’t manage at home, visit 111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or call 111 if you don’t have online access